Help earn your team points by volunteering to help at the Akron Corporate Challenge!
Two (2) points will be awarded for each volunteer who assists with the Games.
Your company will be allowed up to ten (10) volunteer points.
- Make sure to sign in with the Corporate Challenge Staff upon arrival.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your designated work time to receive instruction, and take your post.
- Volunteers who sign up and do not show up, 1 point will be deducted from the team’s potential Volunteer Point Total, making the maximum Volunteer Point Total 9 for that company.
- Volunteers MUST claim their volunteer position by signing up on one of the sign-up sheets below.
- If for any reason you are unable to volunteer on your selected day, contact Dom at email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the event to have your name removed from the list and avoid being deducted points.
- Volunteer Sign-Up Sheets will be released June 1, 2022.
Date: August 6, 2022
Check-In (8:30am - 10:30am) This volunteer will be stationed at the check-in table on-site. Players will line up to check-in on the waiver form by printing and signing their name. Scorekeeper (9:00am - 12:30pm) This volunteer will be assigned a field of competition. You will keep track of the number of runs each team scores, and report the result to the Tournament Director at the end of each game.
Sign up below...
#1: Trish R. (Securitas Electronic Security)
#2: Annmarie L. (Securitas Electronic Security)
#1: kristine r. (Summit County Children Services)
#2: Sara M. (BMF)
#3: Maddie B. (BMF)
#4: Jessica W. (securitas electronic security)